Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Most Intelligent Orc in the World

This title has been available for a week or so, but I was waiting until it hit most of the markets before I announced it.  As opposed to giving daily updates on its availability.

It's a freebie, and another installment in my Tales From Nilrus project.  Princess Elanya is in this story again, as well as Malik, Prince Eldric, Qa'Veck, and General Grunsch.  I enjoyed writing it, and I hope you enjoy reading it.

Here are a few links:

Smashwords

Barnes and Noble

iTunes

Diesel eBookstore

KOBO

Sony eBookstore - this link is to my author page as they do not have this story yet.

Progress on book two for the Drums of Rallinwar series is going well.  I hope to complete the brain purge (rough draft) within the next couple of weeks.  Full bore editing will begin in June, with a target publishing date somewhere in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment